BABY ELI'S BIRTHDAY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

NOAH'S BIRTHDAY

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

THE DAY I MARRIED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND MY BEST FRIEND

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Noah's Tummy Crunch Workout

I guess all of the random "big boy" comments by strangers have really gotten inside Noah's head. I think he might be trying to burn some calories by doing some tummy crunches. Don't worry Noah, mommy and daddy think you are perfect just the way you are...BIG BONED! :) Noah's favorite spot is sitting in the sink and watch his momma get ready every morning. He is happy as a horse sitting there watching me fix my hair and doing my make up. He is just so amazed by the hair dryer. Most of all he loves to look at himself in the mirror.

3 comments:

Connie said...

he is just scrumptious!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

That is pretty funny! That is what I need to be doing before bathing suits :)

Emily said...

The sink pictures are so cute! Hopefully I'll get to meet your little man in person one day. :)