BABY ELI'S BIRTHDAY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

NOAH'S BIRTHDAY

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

THE DAY I MARRIED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND MY BEST FRIEND

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, August 16, 2010

Eli's Nursery and Update

Well we have finally made some progress on our house, including Eli's nursery and Noah's room. We are so excited to finally meet our Baby Eli! We thought he might already be here by now, but God has blessed us and kept baby Eli "in" and he is now full term so it is now safer if he comes. At 33 weeks, I went in for a check up and was complaining of some pressure and it turns out that I was already dilated 1 cm and 70% efaced at such an early time. So we sent out prayer requests to help Baby Eli stay in and that he did. He made it to 36 weeks and I was dilated then at 3 cm and 80% efaced! I am now today 37 weeks and Baby Eli has made it this far inside my belly! I go to the doctor tomorrow, so we will see where we stand! Keep us in your prayers for a healthy Baby Eli sometime soon! We are so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you! Cant wait to see that cute little face!

Emily said...

What an amazing nursery! I'm glad that Eli made it to full-term. I can't wait to "meet" him soon. :)