BABY ELI'S BIRTHDAY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

NOAH'S BIRTHDAY

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

THE DAY I MARRIED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND MY BEST FRIEND

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, October 4, 2010

Noah and Eli's First Greenwood County Fair and "Mud Boggin"...What an Experience!

We took Noah and Eli to the Greenwood County Fair, where that night they had "mud boggin." I have never in my life heard of such a thing. Of course Noah had a blast and Eli slept the entire time on my chest in the baby bjorn. Noah didn't ride any rides because he was too short and young, but was totally entertained by everything going on and cousin Landen riding all the rides. Mud boggin was an experience and let me tell ya, the people watching was an experience in itself. Although we had a great time seeing Noah enjoying it all, the elephants ears were just not even comparative to the ones in Columbia!

No comments: